:

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.jeremycwilson.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Jul 23, 2009

Kellogg MBA Class of 2012

Because I’m in the 3-year JD-MBA program at Northwestern, I will begin my studies at the law school this fall and won’t officially start at Kellogg until the fall of 2010. This means that I won’t graduate with all the b-school kids that I applied with in the class of 2011, which is definitely unfortunate, because I have quite a few friends starting at Kellogg and at other schools.

However despite not being able to graduate with my fellow admits, I’m still excited to meet this year's MBA applicants. You guys will be admitted to the class of 2012, which is my class. So for those of you who go to Kellogg, we'll be starting at the same time, and we might even be in the same section.

As such, I intend to write a lot about Kellogg this season, and hopefully I can share some quality insights about the MBA program. To that end, I’m also planning on using my blog to post some of my responses to applicant questions. So stay tuned, read, and please feel free to make a few comments on my blog along the way.

Hopefully you’ve already gotten started in the application process. Keep me posted on your progress.

Good luck!




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 24, 2009 at 1:22 PM , Blogger bizwiz said...

You still have me! ;-)
I try to convince myself that I take a 1y break before I start the program.

 
At July 24, 2009 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Jeremy C Wilson said...

bizwiz, definitely glad to hear you'll be applying to Kellogg. I suspect you're apps will be pretty solid by the fall time. Look forward to your updates!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home