:

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.jeremycwilson.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Jul 7, 2009

Kellogg 360-Degree Feedback Assessment

As part of going to Kellogg, matriculating students have to do a 360 Feedback Assessment. This means that we are rated on my leadership and teamwork characteristics by former colleagues, including peers, mentors, bosses, customers and community members. I recently solicited about 12 people for feedback, and about half have completed my assessment. I also recently submitted my personal assessment. Some of the categories for ranking included:

- Vision and Alignment
- Change and Innovation
- Values and Integrity
- Self-Reflection
- Team Building
- Goal Setting
- Relationship Building

I tried to be as objective as possible in my own rankings. I think I can predict how most people see my leadership and working style, and I am pretty excited to see how the cumulative results turn out. I'll get a chance to see the final report when my time at Kellogg begins.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 26, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also an MBA student and we used a compant called reactive 360 for ours - was yours internal to kellog
a company called www.reactive360.com

 
At November 27, 2009 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Jeremy C Wilson said...

@Anonymous--Thanks for posting here on my blog. To answer your question, Kellogg did not use the company that your school used. I'm not positive, but it looks like Kellogg may have used a site that they host on their own website, rather than a 3rd party vendor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home