:

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.jeremycwilson.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Jul 17, 2009

Article On Me and MLT in the Phoenix Business Journal







So I recently got a call from a PR firm, and apparently the Phoenix Business Journal wants to do an article on me and MLT. Pretty cool, right?

The journal talks a lot about some of the movers and shakers in Arizona, and apparently they were interested in my experience with Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT). I don't know what the final ratio of content on me vs MLT will be, probably slightly more about MLT, but it doesn't really make a difference. Should be pretty cool to have a small spot in Arizona's biggest business magazine.

I'll be sure to post the article link here once it comes out.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 21, 2009 at 1:16 AM , Blogger f...... said...

Sweet! It looks like big things are happening for you and your blog!

 
At July 21, 2009 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Jeremy C Wilson said...

Thanks Felicia. Yeah, the blog definitely seems to be doing well. I really enjoy writing so far.

 
At July 22, 2009 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Windsor said...

Wow, congrats. Very cool. It'll be fun to read the article when it comes out.

I'm looking forward to being classmates this fall. The b-school experience sounds like it's going to be a blast.

Also, I've enjoyed going through your blog. Great stuff.

 
At July 23, 2009 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Jeremy C Wilson said...

@ Kellogger - Thanks for the kind words. I plan to stay pretty active here on the blog so hopefully others will think the same way.

 
At July 24, 2009 at 11:50 AM , Blogger miglorin said...

Jeremy, please let me know when the article is available. I'm really looking forward to reading it! I recently watched a special series on CNN that discussed MLT. Keep up the good work, Jeremy! Your blog is great, extremely insightful.

 
At July 24, 2009 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Jeremy C Wilson said...

@ miglorin - Thanks for the kind words, I'll definitely keep you posted on the article. I also plan to write a post on MLT in the next week or so, so stay tuned for that as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home