:

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.jeremycwilson.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Jul 15, 2009

NSHMBA Scholarship

I just found out that I won one of the NSHMBA (National Society of Hispanic MBAs) scholarships. Basically, the NSHMBA scholarship program was established to assist M.B.A. students to succeed in business school by giving them a bit of tuition assistance. To be considered, I had to submit a pretty long application this past spring, consisting of essays, shorts answers, resume, and a data form.

While the amount by no means wipes away all my student loans, it's still great to be selected, and I'm quite happy to take whatever level of assistance is out there. Also, as part of the scholarship, NSHMBA funds your travel to and from their national conference in October, which should be a lot of fun. For all those who qualify, you should definitely consider applying for the scholarship next year.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2009 at 2:20 PM , Blogger bizwiz said...

that's great - congratulations!

 
At July 20, 2009 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Jeremy C Wilson said...

Thanks man! Was definitely pretty exciting news, especially considering I had sort of forgotten about the application, given the pretty long lag time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home