:

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.jeremycwilson.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Jul 2, 2009

BusinessWeek MBA Journaler Application

Just this past Tuesday, I submitted an application to be an “MBA Journaler” at BusinessWeek (BW). The role of the MBA Journaler is basically to keep a public blog on BW’s website discussing your MBA journey. The writing requirements for the position are slim, just one entry time per month. BW said they’d get back to me at the end of the summer. It would definitely be a lot of fun to be selected and would be a nice way to get Northwestern’s JD-MBA program out there a bit more. I’ll definitively be keeping my fingers crossed!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home