:

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.jeremycwilson.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Jun 15, 2009

Starting a blog

This fall I will be starting at Northwestern in the JD-MBA program. I'm really excited about starting the program, so I've decided to write a blog about my academic and professional experiences, about the fun I have with my classmates, and about my thoughts and reflections along the way. I envision the blog serving four purposes but also plan to let it evolve over time:

1. It will be a good way to keep my friends and family updated on how things are going while I am busy at school. Going to both law school and business school is definitely going to be tough.


2. It will be a good way to journal what's going to be an incredible three year journey in Chicago, with a great group of classmates from both schools.


3. It will be a good way to discuss the JD-MBA program at Northwestern. Although it's undoubtedly one of the world's top academic programs, a lot of graduate school applicants don't know about the integrated program, and thus never have the chance to to apply. Hopefully this blog will help market the program and answer questions anyone has about it. Please email me with questions.

4. It will be a good way to connect with business/law school applicants and other professionals who seek career advice or are headed down a similar career path.

My next few posts will be a bit more about me and the JD-MBA program. Feel free to post comments or email as you read along the way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home