:

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.jeremycwilson.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Jan 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Hey all, I wanted to write to say happy new year and thanks for following my blog in 2009. It's definitely been great getting all the comments and emails, I hope that the trend continues in 2010. Given that we are already in the new year, that means that our first day in class is lingering. I just got back into Chicago a couple of days ago, and am getting ready to begin school in two days. I'm looking forward to the second semester and I suspect I'll be posting quite a bit over the next few weeks.

Also, given the new year, I've recently noticed that there's a lot of talk going on about whether the end of 2009 was the end of the decade or if that's not until 2010. I'm not sure what the technical answer is, but either way, the Harvard Business Review (MBA leadership blog) did happen to post a couple of interesting (and short) articles on business issues over the last decade if you're interested. I've also posted an article on the Top Ten Business School Stories in 2009 by BusinessWeek, which is a pretty good read. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything similar for law schools.

------
Title: “A Better Decade Of Business Is Coming
Author: Gill Corkindale
Source: Harvard Business Review

Title: “The Decade in Management Ideas
Author: Julia Kirby
Source: Harvard Business Review

Title: “Top Ten Business School Stories of 2009"
Author: Alison Damast and Geoff Gloeckler
Source: BusinessWeek

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2010 at 6:22 AM , Blogger bizwiz said...

Happy New Year & all the best for 2010!
-bizwiz

 
At January 3, 2010 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Jeremy C Wilson said...

Thanks for the note Bizwiz. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home