:

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.jeremycwilson.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Dec 20, 2009

Recruiting Tool That Provides Company Salaries, Interview Information and Reviews











Hey all, I hope everyone is enjoying December so far and that you have fun plans with family and friends for the holiday break. As I mentioned in my last post, I just finished my first semester law school final exams a couple of days ago, and just yesterday I left Chicago for the warm weather of sunny Arizona. But I was lucky. Despite a small delay on the runway, I was able to escape the winter snowstorms in Chicago, though it sounds like a lot of people did not. I hope all those headed back east, especially out to Philadelphia and Virginia, are able to make out soon. Also, just wanted to give a big congratulations to those of you who just finished your first semester of law school or business school, It’s definitely a big accomplishment, and from what I hear it only gets a lot easier from here. I'll let you all know if that's true at Northwestern once the semester begins in a few weeks.

Anyhow, the point of my post here was just to pass along a quick website to you guys. I recently stumbled across the company named Glassdoor (Click Here for Website) If you have not heard of the company yet, you should take a minute to browse the website. You'll see that it has a lot of pretty interesting career-related information, such as reviews of companies, interview information, and salary levels, all of which are pretty important to anyone in the job market. While I don't know enough about the company to vouch for every single piece of information here, most of what I've seen doesn't seem too far off. To see most of the information, you'll have to sign up with a user name and password. But I’ve found the information here to be pretty interesting and worth the five minutes it takes to sign up. Also, there is information here for those in both the business and legal fields.

It looks like Glassdoor also just came out with a Best Places to Work in 2010 list (Click Here for List). I’m not sure exactly how they analyzed the companies to come up with the rankings, but I suspect it has something to do with the individual feedback on the site. Have a look when you have a chance.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2009 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Paragon2Pieces said...

Hadn't heard of Glassdoor... thanks for the tip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home